FRIDAY, MAY 8, 2020
Sun-Thu 4pm-10pm • Fri-Sat 4pm-11pm
In-House Catering Available
Weddings, Business Functions, Fundraising Events, Gatherings, etc
for Happy Hour, Dinner, Lunch Events
941.365.1020 Details on Menus
Daily Happy Hour
from 4-6pm in the Bar
Thursday-Sunday click for details
Upcoming Events at Bevardi's Salute Restaurant
On behalf of the whole Bevardi's Salute Team, I would like to thank you for your continued support during this pandemic. The safety of our staff, customers, and our clients is our top priority. We have implemented health and safety measures complying with CDC Guidelines and the City of Sarasota's Mandatory Mask Ordinance.
• Bevardi's Salute offers the largest outdoor dining area in all of downtown Sarasota, perfect for physical distancing of tables and chairs to comply with CDC Guidelines:
Please note the following safety protocols:
• We distribute hand sanitizing wipes to our customers upon arrival
• Mandatory masks worn by all of our staff
• Mandatory masks worn by customers in accordance with the City's Ordinance
• Masks are made available to customers who need them
• Additional sanitizing protocols required throughout the restaurant including kitchen, common areas, patio, bathrooms, bar area, and disinfecting of chairs, tables, and menus between each seating. Restaurant staff uses hand sanitizer at all server stations.
• We use linen tablecloths which are completely changed between each seating
• Indoor seating complies with CDC physical distancing of chairs
If you feel sick or have had any symptoms related to COVID-19, please stay home. Safety is our Number One concern.
• Should you have any questions, please contact us at 941.365.1020
- We look forward to having you dine safely with us!
Savor Sarasota Three-Course Menu for $32
EXTENDED THROUGH August - from 4pm
Bevardi’s Salute, Savor Sarasota’s Prix Fixe three-course dinner, and includes a glass of House Wine for $32
• Appetizer Choices: Bruschetta Pomodoro, Bruschetta Caponata, Trio Olive, Caprese, Calamari Fritti, Insalata Mista, Insalata di Cesare
• Main Event Choices: Pappardelle Al Funghi Porcini, Agnolott, Lasagna Salute!, Pollo Parmigiana, Vitello Marsala, Gulf Grouper Parmesan, Salmone
• Dessert: Tiramisu, Cannoli, Sorbetti
• The full menu is also available nightly from 4pm
• Seating is limited so reservations are highly recommended call 941.365.1020 or make reservations online
Join Bevardi's Salute E-News
• receive specials, recipes, news, birthday coupons, and more directly to
your inbox by joining our newsletter
Early Bird Menu - Daily from 4-6pm
• three-course prix fixe menu for $26.95 through May 31, 2020
Live Music Schedule
Thursdays from 6:30-9:30pm - Time Trax Duo Classics and dance music
Fridays from 7-10pm - Georgia and Mike Easy Listening, Classics, Carpenters to Modern Music
Saturdays from 7-10pm - Georgia and Mike Easy Listening, Classics, Carpenters to Modern Music
Sundays from 6:30-9:30pm - Time Trax Duo Classics and dance music
Happy Hour Daily from 4-6pm at the Bar Only
Martini's & Cocktails $5
The Classic - Skyy Vodka, splash of olive juice, green olives
Orangetini - Skyy Blood Orange Vodka, splash of orange juice, Contreau
Cosmopolitan - Skyy Citrus Vodka, cranberry juice, fresh lime
Appletini - Skyy Honeycrisp Apple Vodka, DeKuyper® Sour Apple Pucker®, lemon juice
Manhattan - Jim Beam® Burbon, Sweet Vermouth, bitters
Mojito - Bacardi® Superior, mint, lime, simple syrup, soda water
Margarita - Sauza® Gold Tequila, DeKuyper® Triple Sec, lime juice
Salute Punch - Malibu® Coconut Rum, pineapple, orange juice, Grenadine
House Wine $5
Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Montepulciano, Cabernet Sauvignon, White Zinfandel
Half Off Selected Draft Beer
Small Plates Daily from 4-6pm at the Bar Only
Bruschetta Pomodoro - fresh tomatoes, red onions, basil, extra virgin olive oil $5
Pappardelle al Funghi Porcini - wide homemade pasta with wild mushroom sauce $6
Bruschetta San Daniele - Prosciutto San Daniele, melted fresh mozzarella $ 6
Salsiccia Salute - grilled homemade Italian sausage served with hot bread $6
Calamari Fritti - fried calamari, salsa rosa, and spicy marinara $6
Cozze - steamed mussels in a white or red wine sauce $7
Shrimp Scampi Linguini - extra virgin olive oil, garlic, white wine sauce, fresh herbs $8
Cruse the Mediterranean to Bevardi's Salute's Tuscan Castle and Winery Estate - Rescheduled - Updates Announced Soon
• Stay five days at Bevardi's Salute Restaurant's Winery Estate, Casali di Bibbiano, in Tuscany after ten days abroad Oceania Cruises' Riveria from Barcelona to Rome
• Exclusive Highlights at Casali di Bibbiano: luxury accommodations in an 18th Century Castle, award-winning chef, dinner and cooking demonstration, wine tastings, daily escorted excursions through Tuscany, dining in area's top restaurants, private winery visits & tours, experience Tuscany like a local
• Exclusive Highlights On Board: luxury accommodations, wines from
Casali di Bibbiano, welcome and farewell receptions, visits to Mt Etna Wineries, Wine-Tasting & Seminar
• More Information available soon, call 941.365.1020
Executive Chef & Proprietor
of Bevardi's Salute! Restaurant
Darcy Allen Jazz Trio
Savor Sarasota Menu June 1-14
Georgia and Mike Live Music
Live Music on Sundays with Time Trax
Live Jazz with Al Hixon's Jazz Jam on Mondays from 6:30-9:30pm
Catering Indoor & Outdoor at Bevardi's Salute Restaurant
Catered Events at Bevardi’s Salute Restaurant in downtown Sarasota features indoor dining in the private dining room seating up to 60, the rustic wine cellar offers seating for up to 20 guests, casual events at the beautiful bar accommodates 40 guests, the outdoor garden terrace at Bevardi’s Salute offers covered and non-covered seating four up to 200 guests. Bevardi’s Salute is the perfect location for family celebrations, weddings, bridal showers, parties, business functions, fundraising events, and more. Special personalized menus available for a lunch, tapas, hors d'oeuvres, happy hour, dinner, dessert events, or other private catered events. Chef Laszlo can't wait to work with you to host your event in downtown Sarasota!
About Bevardi's Salute! Restaurant
Open seven days a week from Sunday-Thursday from 4pm-10pm and Friday-Saturday from 4pm-11pm.
Bevardi’s Salute! Restaurant is a chef-owned and operated, local Italian artisan restaurant in downtown Sarasota, located at the corner of Lemon Avenue and First Street, 23 North Lemon Avenue, Sarasota, Florida 34236. Call 941.365.1020 any time for information or reservations.
Chef Laszlo, his wife Ottilia, and their two daughters moved to Sarasota in 2010 to introduce Sarasota to their restaurant concept of house-made pasta, authentic Italian food, and fresh seafood with table-side service, beautiful ambiance, and tasty food.
Bevardi’s Salute! Restaurant is an award-winning, family-friendly local favorite offering a full bar, a charming indoor dining ambiance, nightly Happy Hour at the Bar from 4-6pm, Early Bird Special for $26.95 from 4-6pm, and live music nightly on the breezy outdoor patio.
Executive Chef & Proprietor Laszlo Bevardi studied in Eastern Europe - from Hungary to Germany - and two years traveling as a Chef through the Caribbean, before settling in the US to open Bevardi's Salute Restaurant in 2010. The downtown Sarasota locale is famed for its home-made pasta, prepared daily, its whole fish dinners that are often imported and filleted table-side, and its freshly-picked produce from local farms.
Q: What attracted you to a career in food?
A: My love of food started when I was a child. My parents were telling me, as soon as I grew up, that I was always hanging out in the kitchen. I always wanted to make dough and pasta and cut vegetables. I just enjoyed being in the kitchen instead of playing with my toys. When I finished school, I had to kind of pick my area of study, and it was natural for me to go to restaurant and hotel school.
Q: You have such an international background. What led you to Sarasota?
A: I grew up until I was 19 in Hungary and went to restaurant school there. Then I went to restaurant school in Berlin, Germany I also went to the Royal Caribbean cruise line. My partners and I had restaurants in Philadelphia and we wanted to open somewhere warmer, so we opened Bevardi's Salute!
Q: Bevardi's Salute! Restaurant is known for its seafood. What makes it so special, in your opinion?
A: I think what people like is we do a great job with whole fish. I always try to find local, sustainable seafood. I have three or four different seafood purveyors and I always try to check around to get the best quality on the table. I also import fish from the Mediterranean, from Italy and Greece. It comes fresh on a bed of ice. They fly it over to Miami and I get it the next day at the restaurant. We do a whole Dover sol from Norway the same way. We prepare the fish with the skin and everything, and we filet it table-side. I always prefer to cook the fish whole.