Upcoming Events at Bevardi's Salute Restaurant
Three-Course Prix Fixe Menu on Sunday, April 12 from 1pm
• Appetizer: Butternut Squash Bisque with Granny Smith green apples or Baby Spinach Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Dressing, crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, and fresh fruit
• Choice of Main Course - Braised Lamb Shank in a fresh Tomato-Barolo Red Wine Sauce or Honey Baked Ham with a Fresh Pineapple Glaze
• Choice of Dessert - White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream or Strawberry Short Cake
• $38.95 and $18.95 for children under 12
• the classic Bevardi's Salute Menu is also available with many popular family options including House-Made Lasagna, Fresh Fish, Spaghetti, and more
• Dine under stars and twinkling lights in the outdoor garden terrace or reserve an inside table for the whole family in our beautiful dining room
• Reservations are highly recommended call 941.365.1020 or make reservations online
Cruse the Mediterranean to Bevardi's Salute's Tuscan Castle and Winery Estate - April 28-May 13, 2020
• Stay five days at Bevardi's Salute Restaurant's Winery Estate, Casali di Bibbiano, in Tuscany after ten days abroad Oceania Cruises' Riveria from Barcelona to Rome
• Exclusive Highlights at Casali di Bibbiano: luxury accommodations in an 18th Century Castle, award-winning chef, dinner and cooking demonstration, wine tastings, daily escorted excursions through Tuscany, dining in area's top restaurants, private winery visits & tours, experience Tuscany like a local
• Exclusive Highlights On Board: luxury accommodations, wines from Casali di Bibbiano, welcome and farewell receptions, visits to Mt Etna Wineries, Wine-Tasting & Seminar
• Full Schedule: Depart US on April 28, 2020; Embark Barcelona, Spain April 29, 2020; Palamos, Spain April 30, 2020; Provence (Marseille), France May 1, 2020; Monte Carlo, Monaco May 2, 2020; Saint-Tropez, France May 3, 2020; Florence/Pisa/Tuscany (Livorno), Italy May 4, 2020; Cruising the Mediterranean Sea May 5, 2020; Valletta, Malta May 6, 2020; Messina (Sicily), Italy May 7, 2020; Sorrento/Capri, Italy May 8, 2020; Disembark Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy & Depart to Casali di Bibbiano May 9, 2020; Siena, Italy May 10, 2020; Montepulciano, Italy May 12, 2020; Montalcino May 12, 2020; Departure to Rome Airport May 13, 2020
• More Information, call 941.365.1020
Join Bevardi's Salute E-News
• receive specials, recipes, news, birthday coupons, and more directly to your inbox by joining our newsletter
Early Bird Menu - Daily from 4-6pm
• three-course prix fixe menu for $26.95
Live Music Schedule
Thursdays from 6:30-9pm - Darcie Allen with three piece Jazz Band featuring Peter Innocenti, Peter Tavalin, and Tom Pizzi
Fridays from 7-10pm - Georgia and Mike Easy Listening, Classics, Carpenters to Modern Music
Saturdays from 7-10pm - Georgia and Mike Easy Listening, Classics, Carpenters to Modern Music
Sundays from 7-10pm - Time Trax Duo Classics and dance music
Mondays from 6:30-9:30pm - Al Hixon's Jazz Jam featuring Dave Morgan, John Lamb, and Billy Marcus
Happy Hour Daily from 4-6pm at the Bar Only
Martini's & Cocktails $5
The Classic - Skyy Vodka, splash of olive juice, green olives
Orangetini - Skyy Blood Orange Vodka, splash of orange juice, Contreau
Cosmopolitan - Skyy Citrus Vodka, cranberry juice, fresh lime
Appletini - Skyy Honeycrisp Apple Vodka, DeKuyper® Sour Apple Pucker®, lemon juice
Manhattan - Jim Beam® Burbon, Sweet Vermouth, bitters
Mojito - Bacardi® Superior, mint, lime, simple syrup, soda water
Margarita - Sauza® Gold Tequila, DeKuyper® Triple Sec, lime juice
Salute Punch - Malibu® Coconut Rum, pineapple, orange juice, Grenadine
House Wine $5
Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Montepulciano, Cabernet Sauvignon, White Zinfandel
Half Off Selected Draft Beer
Small Plates Daily from 4-6pm at the Bar Only
Bruschetta Pomodoro - fresh tomatoes, red onions, basil, extra virgin olive oil $5
Pappardelle al Funghi Porcini - wide homemade pasta with wild mushroom sauce $6
Bruschetta San Daniele - Prosciutto San Daniele, melted fresh mozzarella $ 6
Salsiccia Salute - grilled homemade Italian sausage served with hot bread $6
Calamari Fritti - fried calamari, salsa rosa, and spicy marinara $6
Cozze - steamed mussels in a white or red wine sauce $7
Shrimp Scampi Linguini - extra virgin olive oil, garlic, white wine sauce, fresh herbs $8
Executive Chef & Proprietor
of Bevardi's Salute! Restaurant
Darcy Allen Jazz Trio
Easter Dinner Three-Course Prix Fixe Menu on Sunday, April 12 from 1pm
Early Bird Special
Georgia and Mike Live Music
Live Music on Sundays with Time Trax
Live Jazz with Al Hixon's Jazz Jam on Mondays from 6:30-9:30pm
Catering Indoor & Outdoor at Bevardi's Salute Restaurant
Catered Events at Bevardi’s Salute Restaurant in downtown Sarasota features indoor dining in the private dining room seating up to 60, the rustic wine cellar offers seating for up to 20 guests, casual events at the beautiful bar accommodates 40 guests, the outdoor garden terrace at Bevardi’s Salute offers covered and non-covered seating four up to 200 guests. Bevardi’s Salute is the perfect location for family celebrations, weddings, bridal showers, parties, business functions, fundraising events, and more. Special personalized menus available for a lunch, tapas, hors d'oeuvres, happy hour, dinner, dessert events, or other private catered events. Chef Laszlo can't wait to work with you to host your event in downtown Sarasota!
About Bevardi's Salute! Restaurant
Open seven days a week from Sunday-Thursday from 4pm-10pm and Friday-Saturday from 4pm-11pm.
Bevardi’s Salute! Restaurant is a chef-owned and operated, local Italian artisan restaurant in downtown Sarasota, located at the corner of Lemon Avenue and First Street, 23 North Lemon Avenue, Sarasota, Florida 34236. Call 941.365.1020 any time for information or reservations.
Chef Laszlo, his wife Ottilia, and their two daughters moved to Sarasota in 2010 to introduce Sarasota to their restaurant concept of house-made pasta, authentic Italian food, and fresh seafood with table-side service, beautiful ambiance, and tasty food.
Bevardi’s Salute! Restaurant is an award-winning, family-friendly local favorite offering a full bar, a charming indoor dining ambiance, nightly Happy Hour at the Bar from 4-6pm, Early Bird Special for $26.95 from 4-6pm, and live music nightly on the breezy outdoor patio.
Executive Chef & Proprietor Laszlo Bevardi studied in Eastern Europe - from Hungary to Germany - and two years traveling as a Chef through the Caribbean, before settling in the US to open Bevardi's Salute Restaurant in 2010. The downtown Sarasota locale is famed for its home-made pasta, prepared daily, its whole fish dinners that are often imported and filleted table-side, and its freshly-picked produce from local farms.
Q: What attracted you to a career in food?
A: My love of food started when I was a child. My parents were telling me, as soon as I grew up, that I was always hanging out in the kitchen. I always wanted to make dough and pasta and cut vegetables. I just enjoyed being in the kitchen instead of playing with my toys. When I finished school, I had to kind of pick my area of study, and it was natural for me to go to restaurant and hotel school.
Q: You have such an international background. What led you to Sarasota?
A: I grew up until I was 19 in Hungary and went to restaurant school there. Then I went to restaurant school in Berlin, Germany I also went to the Royal Caribbean cruise line. My partners and I had restaurants in Philadelphia and we wanted to open somewhere warmer, so we opened Bevardi's Salute!
Q: Bevardi's Salute! Restaurant is known for its seafood. What makes it so special, in your opinion?
A: I think what people like is we do a great job with whole fish. I always try to find local, sustainable seafood. I have three or four different seafood purveyors and I always try to check around to get the best quality on the table. I also import fish from the Mediterranean, from Italy and Greece. It comes fresh on a bed of ice. They fly it over to Miami and I get it the next day at the restaurant. We do a whole Dover sol from Norway the same way. We prepare the fish with the skin and everything, and we filet it table-side. I always prefer to cook the fish whole.